These modern apartments are nestled in the city centre, just two minutes away from the British square, the MIMARA Museum, the Croatian National Theatre, the Museum of Illusions and the tram station.
It is a 10-minute walk from the main square ‘Trg bana Jelačića’.
Walking distance to major tourist attractions, shopping, restaurants, cafés and pubs.
No rental car is needed as all the attractions can be reached on foot, or by tram from the station 200 m away from the apartment.
Parking on the street
If you come by car, street parking is available at the price of 6 kn/hour with a maximum stay of 2 hours, or 100 kn (13 EUR) per 24 hours for a daily ticket.
Parking on the street is free of charge on Saturdays after 3 pm and the whole day on Sundays.
The public garage Tuškanac (address Tuškanac bb) is a 5-minute walk from the apartment and costs 60 kn (~8 EUR) per 24 hours, while a weekly ticket costs 200 kn (~28 EUR).
Way to childrens hospital Klaićeva
Nearest store – across the street
Transport from the airport to the Apartment
- BUS AND TRAM – public transport
- Take the bus no. 290; it goes from the airport every 35 min
- The bus goes to Kvaternik square (Kvaternikov trg) in about 30-40 min.
- At the last stop, walk north for about 300 m to the tram area to transfer to a tram.
- Take the tram no. 11 (direction Črnomerec; direction west).
- Get off after 15-20 min at the British Square (Britanski trg).
- Walk straight ahead until you reach street Ulica FRA Andrije Kačića Miošića.
- Walk along the street until the number 22 and you will be at the Apartment.
- The whole journey described above takes about 60 to 90 minutes (it could be longer during the night) – the price is 10 kn (1,3 EUR) per person
- BUS – “PLESO TRANSPORT”
- http: //www.plesoprijevoz.hr/en/page/timetable (it goes from the airport every 30 mins)
- The bus ride to the main bus station in Zagreb takes about 30 min.
- From the bus station, take tram no. 6 (direction Črnomerec) and get off after about 15 min at British Square (Britanski trg).
- Walk straight ahead until you reach street Ulica FRA Andrije Kačića Miošića. Walk along the street until the number 22 and the Apartment is on the right.
- The whole journey from the airport to the Apartment takes 60 to 70 minutes (it could be longer during the night) and costs 34 kn (4,5 EUR) per person.
- Only one company has the monopoly to pick up passengers from the Airport to Zagreb, so the price for that journey is much higher than the reverse direction (from Zagreb to the Airport), since it is possible to choose taxis from other companies.
- The usual price from Airport to the Apartment is about 30 EUR during the day and about 40 EUR during the night. Unfortunately the price can go up to 50 EUR (some of our guests paid 350 kn / 47 EUR for a night drive).
- The journey takes about 25 min.
- The last but not the least – the VIP option (at special price)
- This special offer is only for guests of the Apartment – the owner will personally arrange the transfer from the Airport to the Apartment regardless of day or night, morning or evening :):):), all you need is just to send a request and you will get all instructions.
Please let us know which option is best for you 🙂