- Kava-Tava – the best breakfast in town only 200 m from the Apartment http://www.kavatava.com
- Pub Medvedgrad – http://www.pivovara-medvedgrad.hr/ilica/?lang=en; you can choose between two locations:
- Ilica 49 – 5 min by foot from the Apartment
- Tkalčićeva 36 – situated near the main square – 20 min by foot from the Apartment
- Baltazar – http://baltazar.hr/galerija/; traditional Croatian dishes – 300 m from the Cathedral
- La Struk – https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g294454-d6641337-Reviews-La_Struk-Zagreb_Central_Croatia.html; typical traditional Croatian dish – 100 m from the Cathedral and the main square; located in the street Skalinska 5
- Pizza bar 6 – is only 4 min walk from the Apartment, possibility of free delivery
- Karijola – one of the best Pizza in town; located in street Vlaška 63, 300 m from the Catedral; http://www.pizzeria-karijola.com
- Sushi – Japanese restaurant – the Sushi Bar – Ever Green; placed in the street Ilica 49 which is only 5 min walk from the Apartment; http://www.evergreensushi.com
- Takenoko – Japanese restaurant – fancy restaurant placed it the street Masarykova 22, 8 min walk from the Apartment; http://www.takenoko.hr/en/zagreb-japanese-restaurant
- Zrno – the best organic vegan restaurant in Zagreb, 3 min walk from the Apartment http://www.zrnobiobistro.hr/zrno-bio-bistro-eng.html
What to see and visit in Zagreb?
Our Zagreb guide, for mobile phones – http://offbeat.guide/zagreb-3-hearts/
Zagreb Tourist Board http://www.infozagreb.hr/&lang=en has a very nice and useful web page in which you can find everything about Zagreb, sightseeing, travel plan, events, lifestyle, etc.
We can also give you our recommendations and directions upon arrival 🙂